This is a unique time for all of us. The concern around COVID-19 has impacted many of us in unexpected ways, and our hearts go out to our whole community. Seeing the willing changes and sacrifices our city is making brings us hope in this unfolding situation.
Just as healthcare workers are diligently finding ways to help any in need, we are making modifications to our daily processes, and we’re making sure we are diligently researching to be on the leading edge of food safety. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and guests – and as a restaurant group, we’re taking this situation very seriously.
Thankfully, we are in a business that is heavily monitored for cleanliness standards through the Health Department, but we wanted to share with you what else we are doing in this sensitive time.
- Reservation only to control the numbers of people in our building.
- Floor plans are set up for physical distancing and meeting the capacity restrictions set forth by the state.
- Workers continue to follow strict hand washing and wear gloves when serving and bussing tables.
- Face masks are required for all employees while they are in the building.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the bar area.
- Our team is running with a split schedule to keep contact circles smaller. So, one team will work Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and the other team will work Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Front of house staff will sanitize all front door handles, POS screens and bar equipment handles every hour.
- Include sanitization of all chairs and surrounding surfaces every time a guest leaves.
- Some of our service points have changed: we will have single-use menus; sauce will be served in individual ramekins; and we will offer contact-free payment at the table.
- Every staff member is monitored upon shift arrival for temperature and symptoms. If a staff member is not feeling well, we are telling them to stay home, and talk with a doctor. With our new employee insurance plan, we have a Teledoc program so doctors can give patients the most current information over the phone.
- Hand sanitizers are located at all doors for our employees and delivery drivers.
- Foot pulls are installed in our bathrooms.
- Every two hours, our team sanitizes all backdoor door handles, entry pads, bathroom door handles, light switches, sink handles and equipment handles.
We also still have great options online for take out so you can enjoy some of your favorite items. Click here to order.
Thank you all for everything you’re doing to keep yourself healthy, and in being mindful of the wellness of others in our community.
-Jeff & Jamie
Please email us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org