This is a unique time for all of us. The concern around COVID-19 has impacted many of us in unexpected ways, and our hearts go out to our whole community. Seeing the willing changes and sacrifices our city is making brings us hope in this unfolding situation.
Just as healthcare workers are diligently finding ways to help any in need, we are making modifications to our daily processes, and we’re making sure we are diligently researching to be on the leading edge of food safety. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and guests – and as a restaurant group, we’re taking this situation very seriously.
Thankfully, we are in a business that is heavily monitored for cleanliness standards through the Health Department, but we wanted to share with you what else we are doing in this sensitive time.
- We are only open for take-out service. All orders and payments are taken touch-free on our website.
- Workers continue to follow strict hand washing and glove wearing routines as mandated by the Health Department for food preparation.
- Gloved, masked employees deliver your take-out food to our window for a contact-free handoff.
- Temperature checks are logged for every employee upon clock in.
- Face masks are required for all employees when inside the restaurant.
- Hand sanitizers are located at all doors for our employees and delivery drivers.
- Back door handles, entry pads, door handles, light switches, sink handles and equipment handles are being sanitized every two hours.
- Our small staff is constantly self monitoring for any symptoms and anyone showing any signs of sickness are not permitted to be at work. Our new staff insurance program offers Teledoc services 24 hours a day for consultation and staff are not permitted back to work without a doctors approval.
We have great options online for take out so you can enjoy some of your favorite items. Click here to order. We accept orders anytime, and they may be picked up during our regularly scheduled hours. Mon-Fri 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm and Sat-Sun 12pm – 8:30pm.
Thank you all for everything you’re doing to keep yourself healthy, and in being mindful of the wellness of others in our community. This needs to be a massive team effort. We are staying as nimble as we can and we will keep you all posted on how our business decisions evolve.
-Jeff & Jamie
Please email us with questions: email@example.com